Monday, September 30, 2013

Version 1.1 of Mathematical Reasoning: Writing and Proof

With the fall semester now in full swing, I am finding it very difficult to find time to think about topics for this blog and to write posts for this blog.  So this one is short.

I have released Version 1.1 of the textbook Mathematical Reasoning: Writing and Proof.  There is no difference in content between this version and Version 1.0.  I have made only two changes:

I have added a "Note to Students" that comes before the preface.  I do not know why this took me so long, but it is quite clear that students do not read the preface.  So I wrote a short note that explains the features of the textbook to the students and what they can do to effectively use the book.  Please use the link above to download this note and let me know what you think.



I have changed the Creative Commons License for the book to BY-NC-SA.  This is the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.  For more information, click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment